Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Moving from Otovalo to Quito

Hello everyone!

The team is wearing down some. We have been very busy the last 2 clinic days. We are traveling to Quito tomorrow for 1 1/2 day of clinic and then back to Otovalo. We are excited because we are going to get to come back for market day in Otovalo. It is the largest outdoor market in the world. Even though that is not why we come, it is a nice bonus.

The last two days were not as busy as Monday. We are seeing quite a bit of back pain. I have done a few trigger point injections (never did that before). The people are still very grateful. My brain is a little fried tonight, so I do not have much to say. I am starting to miss home alot. I have really enjoyed the time with the missionaries here this visit. Eva and Christian (married in April) are coming to the USA (Edingburg TX) for the Rio Grande Bible Institute beginning in October. I have invited them to KY for Thanksgiving. We have worked hard but the pastors and missionaries have worked hard, too to keep things running here and set up and take down.

Thanks for keeping us in your prayers. I hope just to be a little more awake tomorrow and maybe more stories.

Love, Kim

No comments: