Wednesday, June 17, 2015

2015 Pre-Ecuador thoughts

“Listen closely to the thunder of His voice, And the rumbling that goes out from His mouth."
Job 37:2 

Dear family and friends,

The team has gathered and settled in at the Hampton Inn near the airport.

We will rise early in the morning to get on the 6am flight to Miami. Everyone is excited. Though half of us have made this trip many times before, no one can be sure of all that will happen tomorrow. We have made many preparations for this day, but in the end our path is in our Father's hands.

Tonight, it is thundering outside. The sound reminds me of God's sovereignty and awesome power. Like Job, I am reminded to listen closely to what the Lord is saying. Tonight, I hear Him saying, "Trust Me. I am the One Who has made the deep preparations for this trip. I have prepared hearts and minds and circumstances and meetings. My purpose will be accomplished. Enjoy this journey." And so, I lie down for a much needed rest, knowing that our Father will provide.

At peace in His grace,
Dr. Tim

No comments: